Here are some preaching posts and podcasts that I noticed. (To receive Preaching Post Roundup as a weekly email, please subscribe.)
- The So What Question Makes the Sermon Memorable from Bruce Ballast (Preaching Acts) – asking “so what?” as we prepare our sermons can help us remember to include practical application
- The Right And Wrong Way To Tell Stories In Your Sermons – Adam Copenhaver from Adam Copenhaver and Mike Neglia (Expositors Collective) – ideas for preaching pastorally and communicating effectively in sermons by means of stories
- Sermon Planning Toolkit: The Swiss Army Knife of Sermons from Mary Jahnke (Word by Word – Logos Blog) – Logos Bible Software includes tools for sermon planning, preparation, presentation, engagement and sharing
- “Preaching and Preachers” – Episode 247: Preaching for Sound Conversions from Michael Lawrence and Jason Allen (Jason K. Allen) – some thoughts on how to preach so that our hearers understand true conversion and so that by God’s grace some are truly converted
- Deuteronomy 1–3: On Moses’ Final Words on the Cusp of the Cusp of the Promised Land (Bible Talk, Ep. 54) from Alex Duke, Sam Emadi and Jim Hamilton (9 Marks) -biblical theological insights on these chapters
- A list of Bible commentaries that can be borrowed online is here; a list of Bible study tools, such as Bible dictionaries and Old and New Testament introductions, that can be borrowed online is here.